KYB Kit 4 Struts&Shocks Front Rear for TOYOTA Tundra 2WD 2007-21 GR-2/EXCEL-GSIMILAR PARTS
Fast Shipping! 30 Day Free Returns! Authorized dealer!
out Of Stock
TOYOTA Tundra 2WD 2007-21 ( 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 )
The original product may be different from the picture
Please check Fitment, Placement on Vehicle & lift notes before ordering
ALL w/o Off-Road Package
Excel-G and GR-2 are the same exact part except different coloring.
We Ship Worldwide
1-5 days delivery
Easy Returns: 30 days
The best solution to restore original handling and control. Shocks & Struts are built with one purpose? RESTORE the ride, control & handling back to the way your vehicle manufacturer intended.
- 2 Front and 2 Rear KYB Struts & Shocks with your purchase!
- Verified fit TOYOTA Tundra 2WD 2007-21 ( 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 )
- Easy & Quick to Install; Direct Bolt-On; No Modification Required!
- Front/Rear Extended Length: 23.54/24.41; Upper Mounting Style: Front Stem (12x1.50) / Rear Stem (S1(12MM); Lower Mounting Style: Front Eyelet (E2(16x40) / Rear Eyelet (E2(12.4x40)
- Mounting hardware: Front / Rear Yes; Dust boots: Front Yes / Rear No; Lifetime Warranty; Best Customer Support
KYB GR-2 / Excel-G Premium Shocks and Struts are specially designed to provide a smooth, secure ride with excellent control for drivers who are looking for ride comfort and improved handling. With its patented check valve, the KYB GR-2 / Excel-G Premium Shocks and Struts always maintain excellent performance under even the roughest conditions. It also provides comfort and control that is often better than original equipment. KYB GR-2 / Excel-G Premium Shocks and Struts are available for virtually all vehicles on the road today.
Restores handling and control
Twin-tube replacement shocks, struts, and cartridges Built with quality that matches or exceeds OE Components and valving are designed specifically for each application Calibrated to compensate for worn suspensions Coverage for domestic and import cars, trucks, and SUVs Note:* GR-2 and Excel-G name are used interchangeably on some applications.