AirLift WirelessONE2nd Generation ARL25980EZ
- Includes EZ Mount™ installation bracket with upgraded compressor.
- Single-path control: Left and right air springs are inflated/deflated equally
- Wireless handheld unit and NEW mobile app for convenient operation inside or outside the vehicle
- Easy installation – no air lines to the cab!
- Three programmable, user-defined memory settings
- * Never exceed manufacturer?s recommended Gross Vehicle Weight Rating.CALIFORNIA WARNING:Cancer and Reproductive Harm ?www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Wireless Control for the Masses
WirelessOne puts the power in your hands ? literally. Whether it?s with the easy-to-read handheld controller or the free mobile app, you can inflate or deflate your air spring system with one touch.Watch the Launch Video
Equal Pressure for Equal Loads
WirelessOne is a single-path system, meaning both air springs will be inflated or deflated to the same pressure. This is ideal for vehicles carrying loads that are equally distributed left-to-right. The controller and app are both programmable with user-defined presets, so WirelessOne can remember your frequently used pressures.
The redesigned WirelessOne system is easier to install than ever, with a standard-duty air compressor and a small manifold. There?s no running air line inside the cab or fiddling with fuzes, just a simple battery hook-up. With common mechanics tools, the system installs in only a few hours.Watch the Install Video
Makes Installation Even Easier
Purchasing the WirelessOne system with EZ Mount gives you everything you need for the fastest, easiest installation possible. EZ Mount packages the manifold and upgraded, heavy-duty compressor into one convenient, pre-assembled and factory-tested bracket, giving you everything you need to have full control of your air springs in no time at all.
FREE Mobile App
The FREE WirelessOne Mobile app duplicates the functionality of the remote and can be used with multiple WirelessOne manifolds.Watch the App Video
American Owned & Operated
Designed, engineered, and assembled by Air Lift Company in Lansing, Michigan, using only the finest components from around the world.