Superlift 6″ Lift Kit For 2007-2019 Toyota Tundra 4WD with Superlift Shocks
2007-2019 Toyota Tundra
- Installation time: 8 to 9 Hours
- Difficulty level: 4 to 5
- Does not fit Tundra Models – TRD Pro, Rock Warrior, Or XSP-X Models
- Will NOT work on 2016 TRD Pro (Bilstein Piggyback Strut) Models
- Cutting and Drilling is required
- Cannot run the factory 18?? wheel
- Aftermarket 18?? wheels require at 5?? or less back spacing.
- See Recommend tire and wheel combinations
- Do Not combine with any other suspension lift
Superlift`s 6-inch lift kits for the 2007- 2018 Toyota Tundra are a great way to add height to your overall Tundra?s appearance. Superlift`s Suspension Lift Kits have a strong, modern die-formed design constructed of solid steel giving your truck a strong suspension. Superlift Suspension intentionally over-builds our suspension kits to be the best. Our uniquely engineered design adds strength and durability and has bonus features that others do not offer. The 6-inch lift kit for the Toyota Tundra is a complete replacement knuckle kit.
This kit includes front knuckles, front strut spacers, lower control arm cross-members, a rear block kit, and rear shocks. All required parts are included to make sure your Tundra handles and performs in all conditions.