Zone Offroad 3″ UCA Lift Kit for Chevy/GMC 2500/3500 2001-10 4WD (NITRO SHOCKS)
Verified fit Chevy/GMC Silverado 2500HD/Silverado 3500HD/Sierra 2500HD/Sierra 3500HD/Avalanche 2500/Suburban 2500/Yukon XL 2500 2001-10 ( 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 )
This new addition to the Adventure Series lineup of lift systems is built around the Zone Offroad heavy-duty replacement upper control arms already available for the 01-10 2500/3500 platform. The arms are made from 3/16″ steel that is precision laser cut, formed and fully welded. Preinstalled MOOG brand ball joints and rubber bushings provide an easy installation and long service life. The ball joint is repositioned to compensate for the added lift and maintain a neutral position at ride height. To complement the improved upper ball joint angles, the kit address the other area often ignored at this lift height – the CV shafts.
- 4WD; RPO Code: FT2, FT3, FT4, FT5, FT6 or FT7 (Kit# C31) *See Notes*
- *Kit images show upgraded Nitro (black) shocks*
- Frame bracket mount modification required
- Torsion bar unloading/loading tool required
- Will not fit dually models
- To determine which kit # is required, verify which RPO codes are shown in the glovebox to determine the factory installed torsion keys. Any of the following RPO codes require the C1202/C1212/C31 kits: FT2 – FT3 – FT4 – FT5 – FT6 – FT7. Any of the following RPO codes require the C1203/C1213/C32 kits: FK2 – FK3 – FF6 – FF7 – FF8 – FF9.
- Any of the following RPO codes require the C32 kit: FK2 – FK3 – FF6 – FF7 – FF8 – FF9
- Click thumbnail to view larger RPO Code Sample image.
The new Adventure Series kit for the 01-10s includes a full differential drop system that relocates the differential down 2″ for near stock angles at the 3″ lift height. This is accomplished with a drop spacer on the passenger’s side, (2) drop brackets for the front driver’s mount and a integrated “half crossmember” for the driver’s rear mount. A new different skid plate is included to protect the differential in its new position. The rear is lifted via a 2″ block and u-bolts.
Front and rear shocks are included and can be upgrade to Nitro versions.Fully welded, heavy duty upper control arms that dwarf the factory arms.Preinstalled replaceable MOOG brand ball joints and rubber bushings.Reposititioned ball joints to maintain a nuetral angle with added lift.Full differential drop system included to maintain proper CV shaft angles.Differential skid plate included.Rear height is adjusted with 2″ blocks.
- 7616 (QTY.2) | Nitro- 16.25 x 10.50 x 2 – S50/Special
- 7757 (QTY.2) | Nitro- 27.90 x 16.55 x 2-3/8 – EB1/EB1
- C1209 (QTY.1) | 01-10 HD 2in Rear Block Kit
- C2300 (QTY.1) | 01-10 2500HD UCA Kit
- C2301 (QTY.1) | 01-10 Chevy 2500HD 3″ Box Kit